Please keep to the general safety measures:
- Wash or disinfect hands regularly with soap/disinfection. There are sufficient disinfection dispensers available for you at all venues.
- Wear mouth and nose protection. As soon as you enter the event area, a mask is required. On your seat, you can remove the mouth and nose protection.
- Keep your distance. Please keep your distance of at least 1m in foyers, cloakrooms as well as standing in line.
- Do not touch the face with your fingers.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or tissu.
If you feel uncomfortable before the concert and feel signs of illness, please stay at home for your own protection and the safety of others. The health hotline 1450 will help you with symptoms and questions.
If you feel uncomfortable or sick during the event, make yourself felt through hand movements. Our staff and paramedics are available in every concert hall and will be happy to help you.
- Please keep the marked distances when purchasing tickets at the box office of Haus der Musik Innsbruck or Innsbruck Information in person.
- The contact details (name, address, email address and / or telephone number) are marked with every ticket purchase. This serves to ensure the information chain in the event of a positive Covid-19 case. Please have a valid ID document ready for this.
- If you pass tickets on to third parties, the contact details of these persons must be disclosed.
- You already purchase tickets for the originally festival-summer? All the details about exchanging your ticket you will find here.
- At all venues of the Innsbruck Festival you will find information boards with our security concept and precise signage.
- Our staff on site will be happy to help and inform you as well. All venues are professionally cleaned before and after the concert.
- If you feel uncomfortable or sick during the event, make yourself felt through hand movements. Our staff and paramedics are available in every concert hall and will be happy to help you.
- Depending on your seat there will be a certain entrance to the venue. The entrance is printed on your ticket. Please be at the respective entrance area at least 15 minutes before the concert begins.
- Please keep the marked distances in front of the entrance area and inside the venue.
- After admission, we ask you to take your seats as quickly as possible. Avoid unnecessary walks.
- Your seat in the hall is within the legally required safety distance to the next person. Please do not swap places or sit next to each other.
Catering during intermission for events at Haus der Musik Innsbruck or Tiroler Landestheater is only possible by reservation. Details your will find at Catering
- After the concert has ended, wait until you are asked by our staff to leave your seat.
- Please leave the event location quickly via your assigned entrance area.
- Avoid contact with other people when leaving the event.
- Jackets, coats or similar items may be taken to the seat.
- Bags, backpacks and other items have to be stored at the cloakroom.
- There are free cloakrooms for each assigned entrance area.
Your entry to Austria from the countries of Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, San Marino, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Ireland), Cyprus is possible without restriction if you are resident or habitually resident in Austria or in one of the states mentioned. If in doubt, carry a registration confirmation with you when you cross borders.
All information on the currently applicable travel regulations can be found at www.austria.info