1st Prize € 4.000
2nd Prize € 3.000
3rd Prize € 2.000
Young Artist award* € 1.500
Audience prize € 1.000
* Made possible by the kind donation of Sorek Artists Management.
• Taking part in the Barockoper:Jung production of Vivaldi’s “La fida ninfa” at the Innsbruck Festival 2022
• Concert within the scope of the Resonanzen Wien
• Engagement for a concert at Haus der Musik Innsbruck within the scope of „Academie Konzerte“, director: Matthew Halls.
• Engagement within the scope des Festival della Valle d’Itria
• Concert or opera engagement with Il Gusto Barocco/Jörg Halubek
• Engagement at the Musikfestspiele Potsdam Sanssouci
All candidates must convince the audience and the jury, consisting of important representatives of the opera world.
(Head of Jury), Artistic director Teatro Regio di Torino, Artistic director Festival della Valle d’Itria
Conductor, Artistic Director Innsbruck Festival
Artistic director Opera Graz, Designated artistic director Semperoper Dresden
Founder and general manager of Sorek Artists Management
General Manager Opéra National de Montpellier
Artistic coordinator of Teatro alla Scala di Milano
Artistic director Oper Köln
Musical assistant to the Artistic Director at the Teatro La Fenice (Venezia)